Welcome to the website for Pavlo Orthodontics. This website is best viewed using a contemporary browser.
Anonymous Information Collected
The Pavlo Orthodontics web servers collect certain environmental and technical information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform versions, and IP address. This aggregate information is anonymous and is used to determine site usage trends, verify web traffic, and to help us enhance your visit to our web site.
You have many choices with regards to the management of cookies on your computer. All major browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from your system. To learn more about your ability to manage cookies and web beacons, please consult the privacy features in your browser.
Information that identifies you personally is requested when you register on our site, request information, participate in surveys, or sign up for our newsletter. The information we collect may include your name, address, and contact information.
Your personal information is never sold, rented, or made available to any third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf and when, in our judgment, we believe it is necessary or appropriate to prevent fraud, injury, or harm to persons or property, to protect our rights or the rights of others, to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or as otherwise required by law. Personal information may be transferred in connection with a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, or asset sale involving any Pavlo Orthodontics business or asset to which the information pertains. We limit the scope of the information provided to third parties, and we allow its use only for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
You can edit, delete, or update your personal information at any time. This can be accomplished by logging in to your account. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com to request that all or part of your personal information be changed or edited.
Sign Up and Opt-Out of Mailing List
If you sign up for our mailing list, you will be asked to provide your e-mail address. You may also be given the option to sign up for our mailing list when using other interactive features on our website. Signing up for our mailing list enables you to receive educational resources, newsletters, promotions and updates from Pavlo Orthodontics via e-mail only. If you previously signed up to be added to the Pavlo Orthodontics mailing list, but no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, please click on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link in the email and you will be removed from the mailing list automatically.
For your convenience and enjoyment, our website may contain links to other web sites. Pavlo Orthodontics does not evaluate and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. We would urge you to review the privacy policies on each link to ensure that you are comfortable with their privacy policies and practices.
Our web site is a general audience site, and we do not intend to market to or collect, nor do we knowingly collect, personal information from children under the age of 13. Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the age of a visitor to our website or the sender of an email.
John A. Pavlo, D.M.D., P.C d/b/a “Pavlo Orthodontics” and its affiliates (individually and collectively, “we”, “our”, “us”, or “Pavlo Orthodontics”) designed and maintain this website as a means of providing information regarding our company, our various services and for allowing you to take advantage of the features and functions of our website. As used on this website, the terms “you” and “your” means any person who views, accesses, uses, or obtains information from the website or who obtains information by monitoring activity to and from the website or who otherwise uploads or submits content onto our Site.
This website is for the dissemination of information regarding the company and operations of Pavlo Orthodontics. It is not intended to provide specific commercial advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from Pavlo Orthodontics, for such personal, non-commercial use.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
Pavlo Orthodontics reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by Pavlo Orthodontics;
- redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- intentionally alter the format in which content is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and embed or import any content provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by Pavlo Orthodontics.
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Pavlo Orthodontics 215 Newbury Street, Suite 101 Peabody, MA 01960
IMPORTANT: We at Pavlo Orthodontics are committed to establishing our services in as many languages as possible. However, our company is based in the United States of America and our staff are English-speaking. We apologize, but we can only correspond in English.
The website may now or in the future permit the submission of photo or other content submitted by you and other users (“Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submissions. You understand that whether or not such Submissions are published, Pavlo Orthodontics does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Pavlo Orthodontics to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Submissions in the manner contemplated by the website and this Agreement.
Pavlo Orthodontics does not claim ownership of Submissions. However, with respect to Submissions or content you make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the website, you grant Pavlo Orthodontics a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Submissions on the website and will terminate at the time you remove or Pavlo Orthodontics removes such Submissions from the website.
In connection with Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Pavlo Orthodontics all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Pavlo Orthodontics or any third party;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post advertisements or solicitations of business; or
- impersonate another person.
Pavlo Orthodontics does not endorse any Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Pavlo Orthodontics expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Submissions. Pavlo Orthodontics reserves the right to decide whether a Submission is appropriate and complies with this Agreement. Pavlo Orthodontics may remove such Submissions and/or terminate a user’s access for uploading such material in violation of this Agreement at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBWEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NONE OF PAVLO ORTHODONTICS, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR ITS OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “PAVLO ORTHODONTICS PARTIES”) GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE. NONE OF THE PAVLO ORTHODONTICS PARTIES WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT IS REQUESTED WILL BE PROVIDED OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU.
NONE OF THE PAVLO ORTHODONTICS PARTIES MAKES ANY, AND HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, GUARANTEES, AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY OF THE PAVLO ORTHODONTICS PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE PAVLO ORTHODONTICS PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS THE PAVLO ORTHODONTICS PARTIES’ LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.