Peabody & Newburyport Self-ligating Braces
Self-ligating braces differ from standard metal braces in one big way – they do not use elastic ties to hold the archwire in the bracket. Instead, SLX self-ligating braces utilize a sliding gate that opens and closes to engage the archwire. This feature allows the teeth to move quicker, easier, and more comfortably than with more traditional braces. The sliding gate places less friction and pressure than ligature ties do.
These are far from the only benefits to our self-ligating braces. With SLX self-ligating braces you will enjoy:
- Fewer office visits. Because we do not have to change out ligature ties at every visit, you will not only have fewer visits to our office, but those visits will be shorter.
- Faster treatment times. Studies show that self-ligating brackets can reduce treatment times.
- Increased comfort levels. Our self-ligating brackets place less pressure and friction on your teeth, allowing them to move more comfortably.
- Brackets are less irritating. Our self-ligating brackets have a smooth, rounded shape, which means they are more comfortable than traditional metal brackets.
- Low profile design. SLX self-ligating brackets are sleeker, making them seem less bulky than traditional brackets.
- Less force used. The brackets use a free-sliding technology that uses less pressure and force to guide the teeth, allowing them to move more naturally and comfortably
- No elastic ties. This means it is easier to keep your teeth clean and free of food debris and build-up.
SLX self-ligating brackets allow you to use the latest technology to get a beautiful new smile in the shortest amount of time possible. The brackets are sleeker and more comfortable than any other metal braces, and their technology allows for the most effective and fastest treatment times.
Contact Pavlo Orthodontics Now
We want patients of all ages to be confident in their smiles. Self-ligating braces are an excellent treatment option for patients of all ages, but because of the quick results, it is a favorite option among adult patients.